Sunday, October 7, 2007

Back from the depths of laundry

Well, I'm back. No over zealous, skunk lover can keep me down regardless of how scary his or her threats actually were. But, to err on the side of caution, the kids will now be referred to by their first initials, so get used to seeing J, L, O and K.

And, if you'd like to leave a comment on any post, you can do that easily. You don't even have to have a blogger account, just click the "anonymous" option after clicking "post a comment". Just please sign your first name so I know who you are.

So, how have I been keeping myself busy these past few months? Certainly not keeping my house in pristine order which explains the title of this blog. I was trying to come up with something that would keep our family's identity under wraps while summing up my stage in life right now. I've pretty much come to the realization that no matter how hard I try, my life will never match that of Mrs. June Clever.

I do not vacuum in high heels. I prefer being barefoot.

I do not wear pearls around the house. It's a good day if I actually have time to shower before everyone else wakes up.

I do not cope with troublesome situations by sighing and replying, "Oh gee, Beav, could you please stop irritating Wally?" Sometimes I lose my cool. It's not pretty and I'm working on that.

So, welcome family and friends and any stray human who happens to have stumbled across this blog!

I am THE OPPOSITE OF JUNE.

No comments: