Wednesday, March 12, 2008

God likes tacos!

We ate lunch in shifts today.

L ate two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a glass of milk after we dropped O off at speech and had exactly 29.2 minutes at home to do something productive before we had to go back and get her.

K nibbled on half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while we were at home for 29.2 minutes then declared, "Me done."

Once we picked O back up, arrived home, and I had throughly scoured her hands with soap and warm water so she doesn't contract some horrific disease before her surgery in the 31st, I settled into making lunch ROUND 2!

O sat happily munching on her lunch of leftover tacos while K sat and chatted with her then all of the sudden she stopped talking to her sister and said to me, "Mommy, L is here, O is here and you are here and so is God." She said "so is God" like she was sharing the most amazing news with me.

"That's right," I replied, "God is here. He's everywhere anytime you need Him."

"Uh, Mommy?" she asked.

"Yes?"

"He's sitting right here next to me and He wants a taco."

Apparently, God's really into Mexican cuisine.

No comments: